As of today, Monday August 17th, our hours have returned to our original schedule (see below). We are continuing with strict protocols to prevent the spread, and resurgence of COVID-19, but are now allowing single person entry at this time. We are more than happy to continue with curbside service for those of you who wish to maintain your distance during this time. The door will still be locked. Please call in to the clinic when you arrive.
For those who wish to pick up supplies (food & medications) we ask that you prepay when ordering via Credit Card, or eTransfer, so that your order may be placed on the pick up table for you when you arrive. As there is only single person entry to the building, should someone have elected to come inside for their appointment, you will not be able to enter until that appointment is complete, which could be quite some time. This allows the staff to assist you quickly, and efficiently, while maintaining minimum contact.
For those that wish to enter the building, please follow the regulations set out:
– Call upon arrival (905-822-1644) as the door will be locked. Inform the receptionist you wish to enter for your appointment.
– All persons entering the building MUST wear a properly fitting mask (covering the mouth and nose). For those unable to wear a mask, a face shield is acceptable.
– Upon entry please use the hand sanitizer on the table to your left as you enter.
– Persons are restricted to the front reception area. Please wait in the seats by the window until directed otherwise. Your pet will be taken to the examination room by a staff member, while you wait.
– There are floor markers placed for when we are ready for you to approach reception, please do not step past them. Wait for staff instruction.
We hope that with proper preventative protocols in place, we will be able to keep everyone safe, and look forward to continuing to provide the best of care for your pet. Please don’t hesitate to call with any questions: 905-822-1644. See you soon!